Modern governments are facing challenges ranging from increasing crime, cybersecurity, natural disasters to the long-lasting impacts of urbanization and changing demographics. They are prioritizing public safety and security technology investments, but effective planning and response require an understanding of required technical capabilities and solutions.
Digital twins are considered valuable tools for many industries; however, this technology is just beginning to take hold in the public safety and security sector, where it can be used for real-time mapping and visualization, crime scene reconstruction, predictive modeling and more.
In this free research report, explore:
- Challenges public safety and security agencies are facing today
- The rise of digital twin technology
- Potential digital twin applications
- Benefits of deploying digital twin solutions
- Challenges in digital twin adoption
- Examples of successful digital twin implementations